I spent countless hours searching for a customizable sleeper sectional and I'm so glad I decided to purchase this one. As a timing reference, I ordered on Aug 21 and it was delivered on Sep 30 (less than 6 weeks). It could have been delivered up to 2 weeks earlier but we didn't have keys to our new home yet so we had to postpone the delivery. Other notable features:
- My only concern was that the seats weren't deep or oversized enough for our lounging preferences, but after living with this sofa for 2 months I have no complaints! This is a very comfortable everyday sofa.
- The chaise is wide and long enough for two adults and a 50-pound dog to snuggle up together.
- The peacock velvet fabric is incredibly soft and comfortable (plus very easy to vacuum and clean, especially thanks to the removable cushions).
- I would say this sectional can comfortably fit 6 adults while sitting and maybe 4 if laying down or with legs outstretched (2 on chaise, 1 in the middle and 1 on the sofa side).
- The cushions are pleasantly firm so they offer plenty of support, but also a comfortable bounce. I predict the cushions will hold their shape relatively well (so if you want a more crisp look, this is your couch!).
- We have not yet had anyone use the sleeper overnight, but the full memory foam mattress was comfortable when I laid on it and was easy to pull out and put back away. While I ultimately wanted a Queen sleeper, I settled for a Full due to this one being a large sectional AND…